HAYDEN AREA REGIONAL SEWER BOARD
ENCROACHMENT PERMIT FOR WITHIN
THE FORCE MAIN CORRIDOR
1. Fifty thousand dollar ($50,000) bond or Fifty thousand dollar ($50,000) cashiers check in place prior to commencement of work and in place for 1 year from completion of work.
2. Full-time inspection by the Hayden Area Regional Sewer Board personnel.
a) Note: Pass-through fees will be billed out to permit applicant
i) Cost per hour @ regular rate: $50.00
ii) Cost per hour @ overtime rate: $75.00
3. 48-hour notice prior to work being started.
Notify the City of
b) Notify the HARSB at 772-0672
4. Work request shall:
a) Be in writing
b) Include date, time
c) Location of work.
5. If boring, start on the side of the road closest to the force main.
6. If excavating below spring line (middle of pipe) must backfill with HARSB approved CDF (Interstate -HARSB CDF Product Number #353236) to spring line.
a) Allow at least 24 hours to set-up
b) Cover to 6” above pipe with wet sand/fine screened pea gravel
c) HARSB representative must be present to observe CDF and sand fill
d) HARSB representative will receive copy of CDF documentation for HARSB record.
7. HARSB will maintain digital camera records of all force main encroachments.
8. Work scheduled on weekends or holidays is subject to the overtime rate.
(Printed Name) (Signature)
City Clerk: Date Bldg Permit No.______
********Present to HARSB for Approval********
(Printed Name) (Signature) Ö Ö
HARSB ADM: Bond: Cashier Check
Date: ENCROACHMENT PERMIT. No. ______
HARSB BOARD updated 6/18/2015